Monday, March 28, 2011

Current Status of JS-Scan's Project

This is the list of what we will be doing this week:

1) Zettai Karen Children Chapter 252 - Darkening Job, Translation (Chinese Version), and Typesetting.

2) Kara No Kyoukai Chapter 6 - Start getting the raw, and will do the translation.

3) Prepare to get Zettai Karen Children 253 Magazine Raw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now that I have finished ZKC 250 & 251, I will like to take some time to rest before I move on to the rest of the works. Thank you ladies & gentlemen who have visited our blog and enjoy reading the series we provided. I can't give out any promises that I will finish them asap, but I give out my word that I will finish the work no matter how.

Thank you for reading this post. And I would like to say TQ to Evilsqueakheads (Squeak) for helping updating the status. That's all for tonight. Seeya again!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the work you guys do. It's very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the hard work :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't mind, can I start translating the kara no Kyoukai manga to portuguese based on your translation?

    It was done really nicely :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guys can u tell me that have you dropped the kara no kyoukai manga because it's been a year since the last chapter has been updated please can u send me a reply to harbinder256@gmail.com and please can u tell me when are you going to release the next chapter

    ReplyDelete