Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sorry For Waiting...Again.

Sorry for waiting that long. Actually I planned to release both Zettai Karen Children 246 and 247 once they finished. But Chapter 247 has been taking a bit more time than expected cause of the bad printing on original raw (magazine). So I decided to release chapter 246 first tonight.

Again, I apologized for making every readers waited for so long. Thank you and please keep on reading this series. Thank you again.

Chapter 247 is on the processing period. I will try my best to finish it ASAP.

7 comments:

  1. Thank YOU guys for all the work you're putting into this series. It's appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for my english cause I'm french.
    Thanks to you I could read story after the anime, so thank you very much for all your work on ZKC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all good!~
    you just came from finishing your very busy new years day events ^^
    and somehow finished chapter 246!~ (are you human? xP)
    we understand xD
    we also really appreciate your hard work on this series ^^
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind the wait at all.
    Thanks a lot for all your hardwork.
    I really appreciate it.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks I wait for nex chapter...☺

    ReplyDelete